We did a thing. Well actually two things. (Not from your friendly webmaster we’re combining a couple of Updates here into one post, so it will be a longer one.)
1. We figured out the tech to print badges for folks who registered online. So those who did so will have badges and lanyards. Those who did not will have wrist bracelets. Next year we’re hoping to have badges for everyone, even if we need to print them on site.
2. We secured insurance. Like responsible grownups. Going forward this will make it easier for us to secure some different vendors and if we ever need a different venue it’s important to have established history.
We’ve grown in fits and starts over the years but thanks to the folks who keep coming and our wonderful sponsors (The Comic Hunter Fredericton, Puny Human, Dennis Financial – IPC Investment Corporation, Crucible Gaming Group) we’re able to keep doing this for you all to come out and play games! Excited for this weekend and already planning for 2022 (we’re booked into the hotel through 2023).
Covid Safety Policy UPDATE.
As of 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, masks will be mandatory in all indoor public spaces, including:
- public spaces where the public and employees interact, such as retail businesses, malls, service centres, places of worship, and restaurants and bars except while eating;
- organized indoor gatherings in public spaces, such as weddings and funerals;
- common areas like lobbies, elevators and hallways, and public shared spaces including those in private sector and government workspaces; and public transportation.
Please be mindful of these new policies. Please note – that with this mandate this means that masks need to be worn at the table as well. We strongly recommend that GMs try to schedule a small break or two during their game so folks can get up and go outside without disrupting the game.