At the end of the day our goal is to provide a safe environment for our attendees, guests and volunteers. As a result the current COVID plan is in place. We continue to monitor the provincial situation and will adjust as we feel is necessary.
- – Proof of vaccination. We’re a private business, not a care provider and thus not subject to PHIBA rules. Medical exemptions are allowed but if you are otherwise not vaccinated please stay home.
- – Adjusting spacing/number of tables. Guests not actively participating in a game are asked not to take up a table that is reserved for a game.
- – GMs will be provided with disinfectant and will wipe down the table surface once their game is concluded. It is also recommended that GMs wipe down the table before they start in case the previous group forgot (it happens).
- – Contact tracking list, including phone numbers.
- – Masks must be worn unless seated at a table and the table agrees.
- – Temperature taken and recorded upon entry.
- – Attendees will be asked the standard COVID questions and be required to sign that the answers given are accurate.
I want to be very, very clear here. This is not a place to protest masks or vaccines etc. Simply put you are welcome to stay home if you cannot or will not comply with the convention rules.